Introducing Eco Boom Bamboo Diapers
With a name like ECO BOOM, you’d hope these bamboo baby diapers would be kind to the environment. And it’s never been so important to choose sustainable products, if we’re going to protect the world for generations to come, at least.
Not surprisingly, most disposable baby diapers are huge contributors to landfills. Most are made mostly of plastic, and we all know how long this terrible, non-renewable material will be around — at least for hundreds of years, if not longer.
Introducing Eco Boom Bamboo Diapers, the eco-friendly diaper made with 100% biodegradable bamboo backsheet, which allows fresh air to circulate and keep baby’s skin dry.
– Environmental-friendly and skin-friendly: Uses quality bamboo fiber on its back and top sheets.
– Naturally hypoallergenic – ideal for babies with sensitive skin. Made from biodegradable bamboo, it is extremely soft and silky to the touch, yet strong and absorbent.
-Uses TCF (total chlorine free) pulp, the most advanced none-chlorine bleaching treatment.
– Uses SUMITOMO Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP) imported from Japan, which ranks as the number one polymer material in the industry. Great for easy absorption and highly effective in retaining moisture.
– Super dry – German absorbent core locks moisture away and keeps the surface absolutely dry.
– Big-ear type side tape can provide triple elasticity. Super flexibility ensures a fit just right on baby’s waist – snug, but not too tight. Velcro tape material also avoids cutting and irritating baby’s tender skin.
– Adhesive on the inside of the diaper does not include fluorescent agents.
– Wetness indicator – reminds parents when to change the diaper.
– Natural aloe oil is added into the surface of this diaper to protect and nourish the baby’s skin.
– Does not include substances such as: Chlorine, Alcohol, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, TBT.
– Biodegradable Packing – Wrapped with D2W bag, which is completely biodegradable within 18 months.
Most of the ingredients in Eco Boom diapers are biodegradable, although we didn’t give a percentage. All eco-friendly bamboo diapers have a little plastic in them. You’ll find hyperabsorbent polymers in all nappies because they absorb water. This will always be made of plastic, but hopefully there will be some environmentally friendly alternatives in the future.
Choosing plant-based rather than plastic means fewer non-renewable resources used. Add biodegradable to the list and many of your used baby diapers won’t be clogging up landfill sites.
ECO BOOM is just one of the many companies putting the planet – and your baby’s skin – first.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.