Characteristics and uses of non woven cloth
What is non woven cloth?
The non woven fabric made of polyester and polypropylene as raw materials, and is processed by multiple needle punching and appropriate hot rolling. According to different processes and different materials, hundreds of products are made, which are used in all walks of life, and products of various specifications can be customized according to different purposes.
1. Features: excellent chemical stability, high temperature resistance, good wear resistance and fatigue resistance, good moisture resistance, hydrophobicity, good thermal dimensional stability, good filtration performance, can be combined with other high temperature resistant fibers Hybrid, with a good price/performance ratio.
2. Uses: non woven cloth are widely used, and can even be made of different materials into hundreds of products, which can be used in all walks of life and can be customized according to different needs.
The commonly used of non woven fabric:
1. Medical and health fields: diapers, sanitary napkin fabrics; surgical gowns, cap covers, shoe covers, masks, masks, patients, bed sheets, mattresses, pillowcases, antibacterial curtain cloths; wet towels, cotton balls, disinfection cloths; leukocyte separation materials , artificial skin; basic material of labor protective clothing in radiation places; medical adhesive base cloth, bandage base cloth, wound dressing, wound pad, blood-sucking cloth.
2. Home decoration: carpets, floor coverings; carpet base fabrics; curtains and curtains; tablecloths, bed sheets, wall coverings; mattresses, furniture coverings; artificial turf.
3. Clothing field: decorative linings for various clothing; cotton wool for winter warmth; coats and underwear; accessories (clothing labels, lace, bras, shoulder pads, etc.).
4. Footwear, imitation leather: fabrics, artificial deerskin, leather shoes, leather bags, leather shoe linings; intermediate linings and supporting (reinforcing) materials.
5. Filter material: conventional filter: used for air conditioner, kitchen smoke exhaust filter, beverage liquid filter, etc.;
6. High-temperature and corrosion-resistant filter material: used to filter high-temperature corrosion-resistant exhaust gas and dust generated by industrial furnaces.
7. Geotextiles: geotextiles for underground drainage and irrigation; drainage geotextiles for isolation and reinforcement in road and railway construction; geotextiles for bank slope and dam reinforcement; bridge engineering geotextiles; waste stacking late; artificial pool anti-seepage geotextile; waterproof asphalt base cloth.
8. Automotive industry: seat covers, sun visors, door cushions, roof and trunk mats and covering materials, thermal and sound insulation materials, carburetors, air filter cotton, tufted carpet backing, needle punched ring die Carpet, sofa cushion material.
9. Industry: oil absorbing materials for offshore oil removal and oil recovery in Shanghai oil area; electronic insulation materials; battery separator cloth; industrial polishing materials; glass fiber reinforced plastic substrates, industrial tape substrates, and industrial hose substrates.
10. Agriculture: household harvesting cloth, antifreeze curtain, insect proof cloth, soil moisturizing cloth, seedling cloth, greenhouse.
11. Household items: rags, shoe shine cloths, suit covers, packing cloths, bedding collection bags, pillowcases, seat covers, gift bags, tea bags, kitchen tea filters, water filter bags.
12. Others: disk pads; coated base cloth; packaging materials, etc.;
Forming process of non woven fabric:
1. In the cotton blending box, put the polyester fibrils into the cotton blending box for loosening, so that the fibrils are lumpy. After the mixing box is processed, the single-sided state of the fiber reaches about 30%, and then it is transported to the cotton mixing box in the middle warehouse, and the cotton layer is mixed evenly by vibration.
2. The carding machine is used to comb the polyester fibers that are initially processed in the blending box into single fibers. Then, a thin layer of mesh fibers is formed, and the synthetic fiber tape is collected and conveyed to the laying machine.
3. The web layerer receives the fiber sliver from the card for web layering. Through the four-stage frequency conversion, the progress of the grid laying machine is automatically adjusted, so that the phenomenon of thin thickness on both sides of the mesh is minimized, and the mesh is sent to the acupuncture machine after the mesh is formed.
4. Use a needle punching machine to pre-reinforce the fiber web to form a green cloth, then use a triangular or other shape section, use barbed hooks to reinforce the fiber web again on the edge, and repeat the puncture.
5. Ironing rod, using high temperature forming fiber cotton ironing rod.
6. The coiler receives the non woven fabric formed by the ironing rod to form a coil.
7. Metering, differential collection and packaging. Manufacturers will issue instructions according to the list to complete the supply and demand tasks.
Synwin is one of the best non woven material suppliers in China, specizlized in hgih qality non woven cloth manufacturing for years. If you are looking for a professioanl non woven material manufacturers, welcome to visit our factory!
Comments are closed.