A basic introduction to non woven weed fabric
Today, Synwin weed control mat supplier will introduce the advantages of non woven weed fabric and agriculture non woven fabric to you.
1. Grasscloth suppresses the growth of weeds. Because the non woven weed fabric can prevent the sunlight from directly shining on the ground, and the firm structure of the ground cloth can prevent weeds from passing through the ground cloth, ensuring that the ground cloth suppresses the growth of weeds, and absorbs water and breathes.
2. Remove the water on the ground in time and keep the ground clean. The drainage performance of the ground cloth ensures the rapid discharge of water on the ground, so the pebble layer and medium sand layer under the agriculture non woven fabric can effectively suppress the reverse osmosis of soil particles, thereby ensuring the cleanliness of the surface of the non woven weed fabric. long-term corrosion resistance
3. Conducive to the growth of plant roots and prevent them from rotting. Originated from the woven laying structure of non woven weed fabric, this structure can ensure that the roots of the crops do not generate water, so that the air at the roots has a certain fluidity, thereby preventing the roots from rotting and preventing diseases and insect pests.
4. SYnwin agriculture non woven fabric is used in water conservancy, embankment, roads, airports, and environmental protection projects, and has the functions of filtration and drainage. The grasscloth has good water permeability and good water permeability.
5. Non woven weed fabric has the advantages of corrosion resistance, high strength, insect control, and is beneficial to crop growth.
Remove the water on the ground in time and keep the ground clean. The drainage performance of the ground cloth ensures the rapid drainage of the ground water. In addition, the pebble layer and medium sand layer under the ground cloth can effectively suppress the reverse osmosis of soil particles, thereby ensuring the cleanliness of the ground cloth surface. It is conducive to the growth of plant roots and prevents root rot. This effect also comes from the woven laying structure of the ground cloth, which can ensure that the roots of the crops do not accumulate water, so that the air in the roots has a certain fluidity, thereby preventing the roots from rotting. Conducive to cultivation management: most ground cloths are woven with one-way or two-way markings. When placing flower pots or arranging growing substrates in the greenhouse or outdoors, you can make accurate arrangements according to these marking lines.
The application of non woven weed fabric is becoming more and more extensive. The following Synwin weed control mat supplier share with you the role of non woven weed fabric application in agriculture.
It is understood that at present, the grass-proof cloth is widely used in developed countries such as Europe and the United States. Due to the limitation of technology and cost, the domestic grass-proof cloth is rarely used, and the use of grass-proof cloth is mainly concentrated on open-air fruit trees and flowers. Compared with laying mulch, although the initial investment of laying grass-proof cloth is higher, it has the characteristics of one investment and many years of benefit, and the service life can reach 3-8 years. The grass-proof cloth has the functions of preventing weeds, ventilating and adjusting the ground temperature, and is especially suitable for over-summer cultivation and cultivation of a large crop of vegetables.
Weed-proof cloth is widely used in greenhouse vegetables, open-air fruit trees and other cultivation because of its moisturizing, warming and weed-proof functions. At present, the common grass-proof cloths on the market mainly include white grass-proof cloth and agriculture non woven fabric. The above introduction about non woven weed fabric is here, I hope it will help you.
Synwin is a mature weed control mat supplier and agriculture non woven fabric manufacturer in China, specialized in wholesale high-quality non woven weed fabric for more than 10 years, welcome to contact us!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.